Day1: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
- At 7.30am, depart to Amboseli National Park.
- Game viewing en-route to the camp arriving in time for lunch.
- Afternoon game viewing in the park which is set at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro which at 5,896 meters, is the highest freestanding mountain in the world and topped by one fifth of all the ice in Africa.
- Evening return to the camp for a sundowner as you enjoy the spectacular views, the smells, the colours, and the gentle breeze.
- Dinner and overnight stay at camp/ lodge
Day 2: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
- Breakfast will be served at the camp and thereafter morning game viewing.
- Amboseli is famous for abundant wildlife such as lions, cheetahs, rhinos, buffalo and herds of elephants roaming under the shadows of majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's tallest mountain.
- Lunch will be served at the camp.
- After lunch enjoy the cool waters in the heat of the day at the camp’s swimming pool whilst kids enjoy a refreshing dip, with iced-drinks available from the poolside bar, before departing for an afternoon game viewing.
- Dinner and overnight stay at camp/lodge
Day 3: NAIROBI
- Breakfast will be served at the camp
- Check out of lodge, depart for safari Park hotel
- Transfer to hotel/ Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your international departure flight.