Day 1: Transfer to Windsor Golf & Country Club
- You will be met at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by an African Spice Safaris representative and escorted to your hotel, the Windsor Golf and Country Club.
- The drive from the airport will take about half an hour, passing first along the main Mombasa road into Nairobi, bordered on one side by the city's industrial area and on the other by the famous Nairobi National Park and Ngong Hills.
- Surprisingly soon after leaving the city centre you enter a well forested residential area before emerging on to the approach to the club. Beautifully designed in a country setting, the Windsor Golf and Country Club has to be seen to be believed.
Day 2: Windsor Golf & Country Club
- The latest addition to Kenya's golfing scene, Windsor Golf and Country Club is without doubt the most spectacular, and the ideal course on which to play your first round of golf. The 18-hole championship course was designed to international standard by Tom Macaulay.
- Apart from its picturesque setting and meticulously maintained playing surface, the total length of 7,400 yards, a water surrounded 18th green and several other spectacular holes, make this a challenging course for golfers of all standards. Situated in nearly 600 acres of indigenous forest, the club and course occupy only 200 acres.
- A heated pool, squash and tennis courts, a driving range, bird watching (over 200 species have been recorded in the grounds) and a health club are all on offer to keep you occupied before or after golf.
Day 3: Windsor Golf & Country Club - Depart
- Morning at leisure in the hotel or on optional last-minute shopping tour in the city. Packing and last minute shopping cannot be avoided before the drive to the airport for your flight home.
- After lunch, transfer to your hotel or Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your onward arrangements. An African Spice Safaris airport representative will re-confirm your onward flight, and assist you at check-in to your onward/ home bound flight.