Day 1: NAIROBI
- Meet on arrival with our safari representative.
- Transfer to Nairobi city hotel overnight stay.
Day 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
- After breakfast depart by road to iconic Masai Mara Game Reserve, It's one of the great wonders of the world in terms of animal migrations, As per ABC news “Good Morning America's show"
- A brief stop-over at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint will give you the chance for some great photographs. After this stop-over, you will head on to Maasai Mara through Narok town.
- Upon arrival you will check-in, enjoy lunch and later take off for your first afternoon game drive in this world famous reserve which forms the Northern part of Serengeti National Park.
Day 3: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
- Optional Activity: Early morning balloon safaris. You will be dropped off at the takeoff site by the balloon company and picked up from your landing site by our safari driver. The cost is USD450 per adult.
- Balloon safaris are a romantic and evocative way of experiencing the wilderness of East Africa, as you gracefully and silently fly over the plains teeming with herds of wildlife in the early morning.
- Then you will start a game drive again with our driver guide. Picnic lunch offers wonderful scenery. The lunch box is packed by the hotel you stay.
- After lunch you will continue with game drive.
- Optional Activity: In the afternoon game drive, you can visit a village of the Masai people to witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience. The cost is USD30 per adult.
Day 4: LAKE NAVAISHA
- After breakfast depart by road to Lake Naivasha. With a special stop over to enjoy views of the Great Rift Valley escarpment.
- With over 400 species of bird, this freshwater lake is a birding Paradise. Along the lake’s fabled waters, we are bound to see some of the area’s more intriguing species—hippos, giraffes, buffalo and even the arboreal colobus monkey.
- Lake Naivasha lies in the Great Rift Valley and the name derives from the local Masai name Nai'posha, meaning "rough water" because of the sudden storms which can arise.
- After lunch visit Crescent island — a private sanctuary, where you can walk beneath yellow-barked acacias (yellow fever trees) in search of giraffes, wildebeest , impala , Dikdiks, Thompson’s and grant’s gazelles, elands, waterbucks and countless bird species.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Camp or lodge of choose
Day 5: DEPART
- After breakfast, depart back to Nairobi arriving in the early afternoon.
- Arrive in good time for lunch at Nairobi city.
- Transfer to Nairobi Hotel/Airport.
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room, deluxe hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4x4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkits, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
- Any optional activities are not included.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.