DAY 1: Mombasa
- Upon arrival at the Mombasa International Airport, our airport guest relations’ officer will personally meet all arriving guests.
- We will be standing outside the arrival section holding a signboard with your name on it.
- Transfer to the southern side of Mombasa, crossing the Indian Ocean channel via ferry.
- This unique experience will offer an insight and a cultural immersion from a distance into the lives of every day Kenyans, and the particularly the inhabitants of the coast as they go about their lives.
- The diversity of Mombasa is remarkable, making the city unlike any other in Kenya, with a unique cultural blend of Africans, Arabs and Asians representing many religious belief systems, including Christian, Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu.
- Touring the city not only allows you to see the architecture and learn about the cultures, but you also gain a deep understanding of the historical foundation of the ethnic diversity that makes Mombasa one of the most interesting destinations in Africa, such as how Afro-Asians and Afro-Arabs including the Swahilis have been living on the coast of East Africa for more than 500 years
DAY 2 & 3: Mombasa
- Spend your days at leisure relaxing and enjoying the white soft sandy beach, clear ocean waters and tropical weather in a beautiful and relaxed setting.
DAY 4 - DEPARTURE
- After delicious breakfast, check out on time and then transfer to Mombasa International Airport in time for your outbound flight check in.